Please find our guidance on Police Misconduct from the perspective of your Police Federation. If you follow the links below, they will hopefully answer any queries you have. If you do not understand any aspect, please contact either your local Federation Representative, or ring the Federation Office for guidance.
Should you believe yourself to be subject to any misconduct matters you should contact the Federation at the earliest opportunity.
- What are the Standards of Professional Behaviour?
- What is the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct?
- Will I get a notice regarding any complaints or investigations?
- How will the investigation against me be conducted?
- What is the difference between a misconduct meeting and a misconduct hearing?
- What Representation can I receive?
- Post Incident Procedure
- Home office Guidance Police Misconduct
- Police Conduct Regulations 2012
- Police Misconduct Regulations 2020
- role of police friend
- Code of ethics